8-14 day lead time
The Pedal Slider Baseplate by Sim-Lab is an add on that allows you to adjust the position of your pedal baseplate (if the optional Seat Slider is added). There are 2 different types of plate: Universal (for Heusinkveld, Fanatec & Thrustmaster etc) and one specially for HPP pedals (JBV and PRX).
The baseplate allows pedals being mounted on the Sim-Lab seat slider, which makes it easy to quickly adjust the position of the pedals relative to the seat. Also it can be used without the seat slider forming a heelrest and solid mounting point for pedals. The pedal plate is now 12 mm thick instead of 10 mm making it even more rigid as before.
New updated universal pedal plate is compatible with:
- Heusinkveld Pro / Sprint / Ultimate pedal sets
- Fanatec V3 & Elite pedals
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals
For the HPP JBV and PRX pedals, there is a separate pedal type available, at the same cost as the Universal type.
Included in the product:
- Spacers for offsetting the baseplate from the seat slider and countersunk screws
- Bolts & nuts for mounting the pedals
- Seat slider (optional)
- Any questions?
- If you have any questions, please contact us by Email (email@example.com), Call 0333 577 1242 to speak to an Expert Sim Racer, or use our Live Chat or DM us on Messenger to chat with an Expert Sim Racer - our Sim Racing Experts are here to help you!
run By Sim Racers, For Sim Racers
Upshift Store is run By Sim Racers, For Sim Racers! Our team of Expert Sim Racers are here to help you with any questions you have!
FREE & FAST delivery
FREE UK delivery on all in stock items. Fast dispatch so your order arrives quickly and in perfect condition.
secure 256-BIT SSL
Shop safely. We have 256-bit SSL protection so all your payments are 100% secure