PRE-ORDER: Expected mid-December
From track to trail: Introducing our Button Boxes, customise your experience by easily swapping rims to fit your preferred racing style. Rally, Touring or GT? The choice is yours!
Personalised Racing: The type of steering wheel you choose can significantly impact your experience. This is why we’ve designed a wide selection of rims, so you don’t have to compromise your performance. Each rim is designed with specific racing styles in mind, and knowing how to utilize them to your advantage is key. Whether navigating smooth tracks, mastering GT cars, tackling rally challenges, or executing a daring drift maneuver, there is a rim designed for your needs.
All the inputs you’ll ever need: With 112 individual input options, the Asetek Simsports® Forte® Button Box will give you all the options you need to take the lead and earn the win. Every button, encoder and switch is located within easy reach for simple on-the-go adjustments. All buttons and encoders are bindable, no matter if you need to activate DRS, adjust brake bias, and traction control, or turn on your windscreen wipers we’ve got you covered.
Supporting additional paddles, you have everything you need to be on top of your game.
Designed for strength and rigidity: Most Steering wheels, Sim- or Real-racing get their strength and rigidity from the front face plate and the wheel rim, oftentimes in a closed construction, meaning that the wheel rim is fixed to the front face. The downside to this is that the handles are locked in size and design. We do not believe that “one size fits all” and therefore, we have designed our steering wheels to have exchangeable handles.
Sleek looks and High-Quality materials: To achieve maximum stiffness, we use an injection molded chassis with a composite material consisting of carbon, glass, and plastic. This material provides very high rigidity and strength. Featuring a sleek-looking forged carbon look exterior with a 2mm woven carbon front face plate, providing a beautiful home for all the buttons and switches.
Customisable LEDs for buttons, encoders, REV- and Flag-lights are everything you need and more, in terms of personalization.
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic Danish industrial design
- Made in Denmark
- 32 Programmable aRGB LEDs
- 15 aRGB RevLEDs
- 6 aRGB FlagLEDs
- 8 Button aRGB LEDs
- 3 aRGB LEDs for backlit rotary switches
- 8 Push buttons
- 2 two-way Toggle switches
- 2 seven-way Kinky switches
- 3 twelve position Rotary encoders
- 4 Thumb encoders
- 2 Contactless Magnetic shifter Paddles
- Upgrade path: Add optional paddles, 2 clutches and 2 magnetic input paddles
- Injection molded Carbon fiber reinforced composite chassis with a forged carbon structure
- 2 mm woven carbon fiber front plate
- Possibility to exchange steering wheel rims
- Easy-to-use, no-play quick-release. Ensuring stable data and power transmission without the use of cables, batteries, or wireless signals.
- Full button, switch, encoder, and paddle custom mapping
- Customizable Rev lights
- Pitlane control and Pit limiter
- Night mode
- Auto connection detection
- Clutch configuration
- 330 mm with rim
- 195 mm x 154 mm x 110 mm