IN STOCK NOW - IMMEDIATE DISPATCH
The Asetek Invicta S Series Brake & Throttle are, quite literally, the Invicta Sim Racing Brake and Throttle as you know them – just separated! By having the pedals separated, it means you are able to position each individual pedal at the separation you desire, and also means you may mount the pedals inverted if you so wish!
Please note: at this time, the Invicta S-Series pedals are not compatible with the Asetek Invicta clutch system.
If you want a set of Invicta pedals with a Clutch you will therefore need to buy the regular Invicta pedals, not the S-series.
Asetek designed their Invicta sim racing pedals with a clear goal of being the best sim racing pedals on the market, to deliver the most authentic braking experience like in a real racing car, to help you consistently perform at your best.
As an official UK supplier of Asetek products, when you purchase from Upshift the price we advertise is the final price you will pay - there won't be any duties/fees. Delivery is free to all mainland UK addresses and we ship from our UK warehouse.
The Invicta pedals utilise Asetek's T.H.O.R.P.™ system, with unique 2 stage braking like in a racing car so the brake pedal travel and resistance is designed to exactly replicate the life-like experience from a racing car.
The first stage, the "Soft Stage" can be adjusted to your preference by using a choice of the included elastomers, which are compressed by the slave cylinder and thus will give the initial approximately 20mm of travel. After this, the slave cylinder hits a mechanical stop beyond which there is no more pedal travel. Now you have reached the second stage: the "Hard Stage"
The "Hard Stage" is where the the slave system is mechanically locked and the pressure you are applying is the hydraulic force of the fluid inside. The fluid is incompressible so the pedal feels very firm, this is where the muscle memory can be utilised and trail braking can be efficiently carried out. In the RaceHub software that is included with the pedals, you can configure your deadzone (if required) and also how much braking pressure you want to define as 100% pressure, as well as input maps for the throttle, brake and clutch.
If this seems a little hard to grasp, CEO of Asetek André explains it all fantastically in this video (note: using the non-S series Invicta pedals):
The Invicta pedals are available as Brake + Throttle only, or a Clutch can be added to give a full set. Asetek have worked with real racers and sim racers to deliver a flagship set of pedals that will give you the tools to consistently perform at your best. When we say that the Invicta pedals are designed to allow you to consistently perform as your best - this isn't a marketing slogan, this is backed up by the design of the pedals! You will often hear racers referring to 'muscle memory', which is the brain remembering how much your muscles move at a given action. Muscle memory is so powerful and useful because once an action is muscle memory, you can consistently recall this muscle memory again and again with extreme precision and reliability. In the case of real & sim racing, your muscle memory will allow you to train yourself to brake with maximum force at every corner consistently, lap after lap. By maximising your braking force and being the last of the late brakers; you'll be ensuring you are maximising your braking efficiency and minimising your lap times. The science behind the speed!
Furthermore, again with the viewpoint of maximising every last tenth of a second of potential time saving, Asetek have engineered a short travel in the brake pedal for enhanced brake efficiency. By having a short travel, the time taken between you pressing the brake pedal and the brake pedal reaching full travel (and as such higher braking force) is lower than that of pedals with longer travel. This means that with the Invicta pedals, you are braking harder fractions of a second earlier than somebody else using different pedals; when you are pursuing the fastest lap time, anything that can bring you an advantage is an invaluable asset.
The Invicta pedals are assembled by Asetek's trained engineers in Denmark and they also carry out the QC here, so you can be assured of the highest quality products. Asetek has carried out extensive testing on the pedals, to ensure they can withstand very high braking forces over and over again, in fact to over a million activations! Asetek's complementary software, RaceHub, provides an easy-to-use and feature-rich suite in which to configure and customise your pedals to your preferences, including the LED strip along the footplate, custom throttle maps and more.
Asetek's vision with the Invicta was to produce the best in class Sim Racing Pedals, providing race car like feel and performance to help you consistently maximise your braking performance. The brake pedal is not only used to stop the car, but is used to rotate the car also, so having a reliable and quality brake pedal is a must to maximise your speed.
Manufacturer description - Invicta™ S Series Brake and Throttle:
The Invicta S Series Brake and Throttle are the Invicta Sim Racing Brake and Throttle, as you know them – just separated.
This version of the Invicta Sim Racing Pedals allows you to decide and adjust the distance between the throttle and brake. This feature gives you the opportunity to design your sim racing setup to suit your exact preferences.
The Invicta S Series Brake and Throttle are high-end pedals designed with real race car feel, durability, and ease of use in mind. If you’re using the Asetek SimSports RaceHub™ software, the sim racing pedals are plug’n’play out of the box, and you can adjust them perfectly to your needs in no time.
T.H.O.R.P.™ (Twin Hydraulic Opposing Rapid Pistons) is Asetek SimSports’ hydraulic brake cylinder, giving the racer the ultimate experience of driving a real race car. The entire set of pedals are, in every sense, “Made in Denmark” – Designed, engineered, and assembled in Denmark. The brake cylinder features an automotive grade pressure sensor, which makes it the closest you will come to a realistic brake experience in sim racing.
If you want unlimited freedom in your sim racing setup without compromising on the quality of the pedals, the Invicta S Series Brake and Throttle is undoubtedly the right choice for you.
Compatible with Invicta Throttle Footrest – a quick-to-mount accessory allowing you to rest your foot during long races.
Verified by racers and sim racers
As well as being inspired by real-life racing, Invicta™ Sim Racing Pedals have been thoroughly tested by racers and sim racers alike. The pedals are engineered and designed with that feedback in mind. The T.H.O.R.P. hydraulic brake cylinder is designed and rigorously tested with 100 bars of pressure in the hydraulic system and up to 200 kilogram of mechanical pedal pressure.
If you have been looking for the ultimate race car brake pedal feel, look no further! The brake pedal on the Invicta pedals is hard. Rock hard and it will stay that way – unlike many other sim racing pedals on the market, where the hardness and feel will degrade over time. It is not a coincidence a race driver wants a brake pedal as hard as pushing a concrete wall…
When applying brake pressure late you want to be able to use muscle memory to replicate that trail brake feeling going into the corner. By using muscle memory your brain is wired to be able to brake at the same spot over and over on the track. Conversely if you use a soft pedal, you will have to rely on foot or pedal position, disallowing your brain the ability to replicate with the same accuracy and you will – guaranteed – lose important lap time. Did you ever consider on a racetrack with 10 corners, gaining or losing 1/10 of a second on the brake, means a second on your lap time?
The design is engineered with user-experience in-mind, where all adjustable elements are coloured to get you started quickly, and to ensure intuitive and mostly tool-less usage. The sim pedals are highly adjustable to help you channel your inner racecar driver, by changing the travel and hardness settings to your exact preference.
Our unique industrial design is protected through the EU IPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) by Registered Community Design No. 009148265-0001/0002/0003.
GENERAL TECH & DIMENSIONS
- Exquisite, radical, and minimalistic industrial Danish design (Registered Community Design No. 009148265-0001/0002/0003)
- Adjustable pedal stops
- Adjustable travel settings
- All black anodized aluminum pedal base, pedal arms, and pedal plates, with CNC machined contrast cut surfaces.
- Pedal base with integrated heel rest and RGB LED that can be adjusted, dimmed, or turned completely off in the RaceHub software
- Adjustable pedal plates that can be moved along the x- and y-axis
- Calibrations made in RaceHub will automatically be saved in our EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory). This results in calibration (pressures, deadzones and more) will be remain saved for every simulator/game (You do need to set 0 and 100% value in the game).
- Only one USB connection to the PC from the pedal base regardless of 2 or 3 pedal utilization
- Each pedal can be calibrated through the intuitive and easy to use RaceHub software
- Pedal upper and lower dead zones can be set through the RaceHub software
- All adjustable mechanical features are by default colored orange
- Inhouse developed electronics with 16-bit resolution and automotive-grade pressure sensor
- Optional to purchase smooth sock-friendly pedal plates
- Easy to add clutch pedal to the Throttle & Brake combo
- Made in Denmark
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Designed and tested to 1,000,000 activations, which far exceeds any racecar specification
- The T.H.O.R.P. (Twin Hydraulic Opposing Rapid Pistons) patent-pending hydraulic brake cylinder gives the you the ultimate experience of driving a real racecar
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point.
- Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- Automotive-grade pressure sensor
- The inhouse designed brake cylinder features sleek CNC machined details, adding to the exquisite overall look.
- Three interchangeable elastomers for adjustment of hardness combined with an integrated physical stop and an expansion chamber to mimic perfect racecar feel as well as not overloading the elastomer
- Manually adjustable initial touch hardness to mimic perfect brake pad to brake disc distance
- Pressure sensor measures 0-100 bar – tested to withstand a repetitive pressure of 100 bar (seal burst pressure 130 bar)
- 100 bar of pressure equals 180 kg of force on the face of the pedal plate
- Hydraulic Brake Cylinder made from forged aluminum
- Pedal arm designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Die-cast aluminum zero play pedal arm with integrated long durability ball bearings and bronze bushing at the clevis rotation point. Sustainable manufacturing with 100% on-site re-use of waste material
- 16-bit magnetic wireless hall TPS (throttle position sensor) with no mechanical wear and zero maintenance
- Custom throttle curves can be adjusted and 100% customized in the RaceHub Software to mimic real racecar butterfly opening. For example a linear curve in dry conditions and a progressive in wet conditions
- Adjustable pedal hardness, travel and stop
- Interchangeable spring for bigger step in pedal hardness
- Pedal arm is designed for 200 kg of force and a burst pressure of up to 700 kg!
- Depth, width, and height: 457 mm x 212 mm x 256 mm
- Weight: 3 kg